“You are never fully dressed without a smile “
“GET A TOOTH JEWEL!
ADD SPARKLE TO YOUR SMILE !!”
Decorate your teeth with top-quality tooth jewellery, an advance trend increasing today to add a sparkle to your beautiful pearly teeth. An extraordinary smile brightens your face and makes it look increasingly attractive. To make it more attractive, adding a jewel to your tooth is on the rise, it’s the perfect way to highlight your teeth and make your smile stand out. This makes your smile more stylish. You can choose from a wide range of gems and jewels whether it’s a small symbol or your star sign.
- It is set on the front of your tooth. One of the advantages of having them applied with dental bonding materials is that they don’t make any permanent changes on your teeth. Hence, it is 100 % reversible.
- They are just 0.4 mm or 0.9 mm thick and 1.8 mm to 3 mm wide. At first, your tooth may feel to be new and playful, yet a couple of days after the application you will become used to it.
- The presence of the jewel won’t have any effect on your routine dental hygiene measures. it is advised not to utilize an electric brush for the initial 24 hours after its placement on your teeth.
- The area underneath the jewel is fixed like a filling .it won’t let in any bacteria or germs to build up.
- A Tooth gem applied by the dental professionals on a natural tooth will remain on until you choose to have it removed again.
- It will absolutely continue to remain for 6 months up to a couple of years.
- 100% reversible
- Stain resistant
- No extra maintenance
- Removed or replaced anytime
- No effect on the tooth enamel once the jewel is removed or replaced
- Involves a procedure that only takes about 10 –15 minutes
- The tooth is first cleaned with a fluoride – free polishing paste, dried and isolated.
- It is etched for 20 to 30 seconds to increase the surface area for bonding
- The surface is thoroughly rinsed with water and blow dried.
- A light-curing bonding agent is applied and left on for a maximum of 20 seconds.
- The tooth is lightly-cured and a small amount of flow composite is applied to its surface.
- Using a jewel handler, it is pressed into the center of the composite.
- The composite is cured from all sides with the light-curing lamp.
What happens if I swallow or when it falls off?
The gems are little acrylic or glass gems or gold and has sharp edges. It will be excreted out “the normal way” the same as it went inside your body.
We at Dental Care Professionals will create a dazzling smile ensuring high standard, painless and qualitative treatment. Leaving you with a beautifully enhanced smile by adding a gem to your teeth while the health of your teeth remains.
Get ready for sparkling smile with teeth jewels!!!!!!