Basal implants are used to create multiple unit restorations in the upper and lower jaws. They can be placed in extraction sockets and also in healed bone. The structural characteristics allow placement in bone that is deficient in height and width. They can be placed with flap or flapless technique.
We can restore teeth in less than 72 hours.
Advantages of the Immediate Loading Basal Dental Implants
Prosthesis is fixed within 72 hrs. of implant surgery saving time and costs considerably. In case of conventional implants associated with bone augmentation / grafting procedures, the total treatment time will be about 6 months to 1 year. The need for interim dentures / provisional are totally eliminated, in addition to avoidance of a second surgery for implant exposure in order to fix the abutment over the implant.
Fast, Safe & Painless Dental Implant procedures with unique advantages of:
- Immediate loading
- Avoidance of bone grafting
- Single piece implantology
- Basal / Cortical bone support
- Minimally invasive (‘key hole’ impantology)
- Solutions for unfavorable bone situations
- Extremely low failure rates
- Virtually no incidence of Peri-implantitis…