Getting a correct teeth alignment can make you feel confident and assured, and it can be done subtly. Properly aligned teeth are not just a cosmetic need there are many important health reasons for aligning your teeth correctly. Besides giving you a perfect smile an
aligned teeth reduces the risk of developing cavities and gum disease. Proper dental alignment is more important than just straight teeth to achieve your best smile.
COMMON ALIGNMENT PROBLEMS:
• Crowding— absence of enough space for all of your teeth.
• Spacing— too much space between your teeth.
• Protrusion–when your front teeth stick out too far .
• Crossbite— when your upper teeth come together inside your lower teeth (posterior crossbite), or when your lower teeth come together inside your upper teeth (anterior crossbite).
• Underbite–when your lower jaw sticks out further than your upper jaw
• Open Bite— your back teeth come together but your front teeth do not (anterior open bite) OR when your front teeth come together but your back teeth do not (posterior open bite).
• Deep bite— too much covering of your lower teeth by the front teeth on your upper jaw.
If left untreated, these problems can have serious issues, including tooth decay, gum disease, and even speech problems.
BENEFITS OF TEETH STRAIGHTENING:
• Improves appearance and speech
• Reduces decay and gum problems
• Avoids shifting of tee th into spaces
• Corrects jaw problems
• Improves efficacy of chewing and swallowing
• Boosts confidence and self-esteem
TREATMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
Tooth straightening options for adults range from traditional metal braces all the way to invisible straightening aligners. The choice of treatment depends on the type of problems you need to resolve. Of course, there are positives and negatives with each option, and our orthodontist will be able to guide you to the choice that’s best for you and your needs.
They are also similar to traditional braces, only the brackets are attached at the back of the teeth instead of the front. These are apparently less-visible than traditional braces.
Traditional, self-ligating and lingual braces are all permanent options for teeth alignment (until they are removed by a professional).
CLEAR ALIGNERS (INVISALIGN):
It straightens your teeth using a custom-made series of clear aligners that specifically fits your teeth and your treatment plan. The trays are created from smooth, comfortable plastic that fits over your teeth. Over time, they gradually move your teeth into place according to a plan from our orthodontist and Invisalign’s mapping technology.
Braces and clear dental aligners are used to get a proper dental alignment. Dental aligners work for many people, but braces may be the better choice for others.
We ensure that your dental apprehensions will be properly addressed and our dentists can help you meet your confident smile. We at Dental Care Professionals will chose the right orthodontic system to meet your needs. While aesthetics is important, we also focus on your bite so that you can enjoy a graceful and functional smile.
“STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH FOR A CONFIDENT SMILE!!!!”